Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and Happy Blog Birthday to me

One year ago, on January 1, 2010, I wrote my first blog post on Oh Lovely Day.   I've loved blogging and posting about weddings, DIY projects, and all things lovely in this last year.  I started this blog for me just because I enjoy it so much, but I've even found that a few people follow and read my posts!  I've struggled with it over the last couple of months, especially recently since having my little boy.  I just don't have the time to keep up on my blog reading and have had a hard time getting inspired to write a post.  However, I am not ready to hang up my blog hat yet.  I hope to start posting at least a couple times a week in the new year.  It might even be good for me.  So if anyone out there has a wedding, engagement session, story, gift, decor idea, etc. that they would like to share or have featured, please email me some inspiration!  I'm always happy to share a new idea, project, or product that I love with the 3 people who read this blog!

I wish everyone a safe and happy New Years and an inspiring 2011!  xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...