Monday, December 27, 2010

Review: Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion


I ordered this mascara from ebay about a month ago. I really needed a new mascara, since my YSL dried out. My YSL mascara only lasted about one and a half month before it dried out.
Not happy about that since it was a pretty expensive mascara.

I read a lot of good reviews on this mascara, thats why i decided to just buy it. It was really cheap, I paid $8 which i think is a very good deal. This mascara is really good, which surprised me because i have tried a few products by Covergirl Cosmetics and i didn't like them at all.


This is probably my favorite mascara in my collection. I use it everyday and i always take it with me. The brush is really good and thick, im really happy about how it makes my lashes look.

I recommend this mascara. I think its really good and i think you will like it too.

Have you tried this mascara before?
Whats your favorite mascara? :)

xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...