Thursday, December 30, 2010

NYX Cosmetics: Concealer & Glitter Eyeliners


Got these three products by NYX Cosmetics in the mail today.
I ordered them from ebay a week ago. I love doing my shopping on ebay, i always use ebay because i can find almost everything there.

Concealer In A Jar - Fair:



Im very excited about this concealer by NYX, i have never tried it before.
I have ordered a few concealers by different brands, i love trying out new products and i haven't really found my favorite yet.

Glitter Eyeliners In Lavender & French Champagne:



I have never tried the glitter eyeliners by NYX, thats why i bought these two so i could try them out. Beautiful colors :)

Swatch:

Pretty, right? :)

I will be posting reviews on these products as soon as i have tried them out.
Please let me know if you want a review on a product that i have posted before :)


Have you tried the glitter eyeliners from NYX Cosmetics? :)

Xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...