Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review: Elf Studio Makeup Remover Cleaning Cloths

I ordered these makeup removing cloths from Elf Cosmetics a while ago, because i really wanted to try them out. I love trying out new products, so it was a pretty easy choice.


What it Says:
Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirst, even
waterproof mascara. Infused with aloe vera extract for moisturizing.

When i recieved them and gave them a try, i wasn't that happy about them.
They have a weird smell and after i removed my makeup, my face felt really sticky. I cant stand that feeling..

I only use these cloths to remove swatches of products now.
Only have a few cloths left, and im not planning on buying these again.

Have you tried these makeup removing cloths before?
Do you like them?

Xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...