Saturday, December 4, 2010

MAC Cosmetics Counter

Hey my beautiful little cupcakes! How are you all doing?
Hopefully you are doing good and having a good December so far :)
Align Centre
Im still in Sweden, but we are going back home tomorrow, so i need to pack my suitcase.
I hate flying, so i cant say that im looking forward to the plane ride tomorrow, but its always good to get back home after being away.


Yesterday i finally got to go to my first MAC Cosmetics Counter, it was
amazing. I just wanted to buy everything since there is so many products to choose from.

After taking this picture, a guard came up to us and said that it wasn't allowed to take pictures inside. Happy he didn't take my camera haha :)


As you know my boyfriend got me an advent calendar. He thought that it would be fun to give me money the 2, 3, 4 and 5 day of december since we are shopping a lot here.
I have already spent them on MAC products haha!

I will show you everyhing when i get back home. I just have a little camera with me and it dont take the best pictures :/

What have you guys been doing today?
Whats your favorite product from MAC?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...