Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent Calendar: December 1

In these posts i am going to post pictures of the things that i get in my advent calendar.
Two items each day, one from my mom and one from my boyfriend. :)

From My Mom:

NYX Lipglosses in 36: Ballerina Pink & 20: Kiss.
Both these two lipglosses are very pretty.
Ballerina Pink is a soft pink and Kiss is a more natural shade.

I really like these NYX Lipglosses, they are not that sticky which is a BIG plus.
If a lipgloss is too sticky, i wont use it. Hate the feeling of sticky lips :S

From My Boyfriend:

Desperate Housewives - Season 6
This show is one of my favorites. I love it, its such a good and fun show.
Season 6 is the only one that i didn't have in my collection, happy i finally have all of them.
This is a show that i can watch over again :)

What do you think about NYX Lipglosses?
Do you also like to watch Desperate Housewives? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...