Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vintage Keys Pt. 2

Remember my post on vintage keys last week?  Well, I've found the perfect stationery suite to use in your key-themed wedding.



I mean seriously...how perfect are these invitations from Betsy White?  

I am also just a little bit obsessed with these adorable notebooks and weekly planners from Pretty Chic, and just bought the gold key set for myself.  I think a set would make a great thank you gift for a reader or special vendor, or part of bridesmaids gifts.  There are some other amazing patterns and styles as well (I was torn between the keys set and the blue geometric set myself).


And what about these new decorative antique keys from Pottery Barn!  I have to confess I just bought a set of these for myself also.  



Can you tell I love antique keys yet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...