Thursday, February 11, 2010

Think Pink

Remember that spring florals post I did last week featuring beautiful florals from The Bride's Cafe? Remember how I promised an inspiration board featuring those florals? Well, here it is, spring pink goodness! If my husband's one caveat about our wedding wasn't "no pink" I might have done something similar myself.

Top Row:  Umbrella photo by Jennifer Davis, place card via Dolci Odille via Once Wed, bouquet by Janie of The Bride's Cafe photographed by Katie Stoops, bride and groom photo via Martha Stewart Weddings
Middle Row:  Ice cream via Martha Stewart Weddings, calligraphy by Crystal Kluge, balloons photo via Martha Stewart Weddings
Bottom Row:  girl holding peony photo by Elizabeth Messina, cotton candy via Martha Stewart Weddings, Peony by Janie from The Bride's Cafe photographed by Katie Stoops, table setting by Lisa Lefkowitz, shoes by Christian Louboutins by Net-A-Porter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...