Sunday, February 13, 2011

Too Faced Glamour Gloss Volumizing Lip Gloss (Requested)

The lovely 871sher asked me if i could post swatches of my new lipgloss by Too Faced and i would be happy to do that :) If you didn't see my post about my new Look Of Love Spring Set by Too Faced, you can read about it here





Swatch:

This is actually a really pretty nude lipgloss with a little hint of pink, a perfect lipgloss for the summer. This is a volumizing lip gloss with lip injection comfort plump and its in the color Barely Legal.

I know a lot of people dont like these type of lipglosses because of the tingling and cold feeling you get but i actually like it. I also own a Buxom lip gloss by id./bare escentuals which is amazing and really makes your lips look fuller and luscious.

What do you think about the swatch?
Would it be something you would want to use this summer? :)
Xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...