Monday, February 14, 2011

MAC Cosmetics Haul


I wanted to share these four items that i picked up at MAC Cosmetics when i was visiting my sister in Trondheim. Im very happy about the products i bought, my favorite one is the paint pot. I definitely need to buy more paint pots, they are truly amazing.

Let me know in the comment section if you want to see swatches of the eyeshadows and the paint pot, would be happy to do it :)

Complete Comfort Creme:

I have been wanting to try this product for such a long time and i finally got the chance to pick it up. I will do a review on this product later.

Paint Pot in Bare Study:



This is my favorite product out of all four i bought, i think its amazing.I love wearing this alone with just mascara and liner, such a pretty and natural look.

Eyeshadow - Seedy Pearl:


Eyeshadow - Honesty:

Cant wait to try out these pretty eyeshadows, i love MAC eyeshadows :)

What do you think about my haul?
Do you have any of these products in your collection? :)
Xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...