Friday, March 26, 2010

Real Wedding: Emily & Chris

I'm so excited to feature my first real wedding on Oh Lovely Day, because not only is it a fabulous wedding, but it is also the wedding of my good friend Emily.  Emily's dress, shoes, and hair, the flowers, the cake, the venue...there is so much eye candy in this wedding.  I also love the color palette and that the bridesmaids all wore different shades of blue.

How gorgeous is this bouquet!?





The yellow flowers pop against the blue dresses, and I love these bouquets.





Such a beautiful shot of a beautiful couple!


The reception was at the gorgeous Chicago Cultural Center.  

Menu made by our very own Tilde Designs

I love how the cake incorporates the hydrangea theme of the florals on the tables.



Thanks Emily for letting us feature your beautiful wedding!

Venue:  Chicago Cultural Center
Photographer:  Becky Hill
Florals:  Tulipia Floral Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...