Thursday, March 25, 2010

Honeymoon-itis

Yes, it is a word!  I invented it just now because I'm experiencing honeymoonitis today myself (self diagnosed, of course!)  Well, even if it isn't a real word it definitely is a real feeling, the feeling of longing to be back on your honeymoon with your honey.  Take that feeling and times it by 100 when your honeymoon was in Italy.  I am missing that honeymoon feeling and missing Italy today (the views, the food, the wine, the romance, and more food) and finding our honeymoon photos inspiring. . . How can Italy not be inspiring?

Florence


Florence

Lucca

The Cinque Terre

San Gimignano

Orvieto
Venice

Venice
For any brides-to-be out there, I would highly recommend an Italian honeymoon!  And make sure to bring back some wine to battle your own honeymoonitis!  Bring some back for me too please...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...