Monday, March 29, 2010

Your Wedding Soundtrack: The First Dance

Music is very important to me and I took the music selection in my own wedding very seriously.  While what music you want to play and dance to is a very personal choice, I have compiled a list of my Top 10 favorite songs for first dances.  My own first dance song is in the list, as well as others we played at our wedding (because they are my favorites).

In choosing your first dance song you should keep a couple of things in mind.  First, you don't want the song to be too long (everyone is staring at you, after all)  or too short (because it is your only 'first dance').  Secondly, you want a song that you love or that represents you as a couple.  Don't pick a cheesy love song unless it is YOUR song.  Pick something you like, regardless of whether other people like it or have even heard of it.  When the time comes, it will be like you are the only two people in the room, so you should be the two people who love the song.  So, here are my Top 10:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...