Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hunting and Gathering

During my wedding planning process, I had specific vintage items that I hunted for:  mason jars, antique skeleton keys, milk glass...  And I loved the hunt.  It was so much fun.  But a lot of brides don't like to hunt.  Or they hunt but can't find what they are looking for.  So what's a girl to do?  Well if you can't find what you're looking for, you can rent it.  Or you can hire someone to find it for you - Like me, I would totally love to hunt for you!  I do custom searches for unique items for your wedding, event, or photo shoot.  

There are other places you can turn to as well.  Found is a vintage furniture and prop resource where you can look at an inventory of items that are already, well, found.  And if they don't have what you are looking for, they will do a custom search as well.  Ribbons and Rust is another resource with an extensive inventory and willingness to hunt for a specific item for you.  Both are located in Southern California (as am I!).  

So if you have a desire to find vintage china, crystal punch cups, skeleton keys, mason jars, an old door, mismatched chairs, or something else of the vintage variety, but don't have the desire to hunt for it yourself, hire someone to do it for you.




Images via Found and Ribbons and Rust






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...