Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Love {#3} - monthly milestones

I like sharing things for baby that I think are must-haves.  These are definitely on my must-have list!  I received them as a gift and they are one of my favorite things, and they are one of those things that you kick yourself for not inventing on your own because they are so simple and brilliant.

So what are they?  They are stickers that you put on your baby's onesie each month.  Then you take their picture, and you have pictures of them for every monthly milestone during their first year.  My favorite are these (for boys) and these (for girls) from Picky Sticky.

I use a long sleeve white onesie and put my baby in the same chair for each picture, that way I can see how much he has grown!  Here are the ones I have taken so far:

{all photos by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...