Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today's Shopping: H&M

My boyfriend and I had our appointment at the clinic today. We had to take some Syringes before we leave for Thailand, dont want to get sick on vacation. My arm hurts really bad now, hopefully the pain will be gone tomorrow. I hate needles, they scare me haha.

After the clinic we went to the mall. My boyfriend needed some tools, and i got to pick up these goodies from H&M.




I was looking at these tops online at H&M's website,but they didn't have any left in my size.
I found these in the store today and i just had to pick them up. Definitely taking these with me to Thailand. Light blue and beige, cute colors for summer.


Nivea Visage Cleansing Wipes. Wanted to try these out. I have very sensitive skin, hope these are good :)

Have you bought anything from H&M lately?
Xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...