Monday, January 31, 2011

House Envy

Everytime we visit a friend who owns a home, I get house envy.  My husband and I live in an area of Los Angeles that we absolutely love, but where we will not, in the fututre that doesn't include striking it rich, be able to buy a home.  But we choose to continue living in the area we love and renting a nice apartment.  And we are happy with that for now.  Until we visit someone that owns their own home, and then I get all, "oh, look THREE bathrooms, a laundry room, a YARD!"  I know that eventually, we will buy a home too, so I'm collecting little projects, ideas, and furniture pieces to use one day...  Here are just a few of the things I've collected for my dream home:






Source










Sources:  Apartment Therapy, Pottery Barn, Country Living, 
Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel, World Market


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...