Monday, January 17, 2011

EOTD: Cotton Candy


Products Used:
Elf Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Makeup Store Microshadow In Cotton Candy
NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow In Frosted Lilac
Maybelline New York: The Falsies Volum Express

I love these eyeshadows by The Makeup Store, they are really amazing and so pigmented.
Got to go by their store when my boyfriend and I were in Sweden, they have so many gorgeous products. I want to try everything haha.

I have found a new favorite product and thats the Maybelline New York: The Falsies Volum Express Mascara. Its AMAZING and it really make it look like you have falsies on.
Im going to do a post about it to show you how amazing it is. Before and after pictures :)

Please let me know if you want a review on any of the products that i used.
Xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...