Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cherry Culture: NYX Cosmetics & LA Colors

I ordered these products about two months ago from Cherry Culture's website.
This was my first order from them, i am very happy about the products. It took a while before i got my goodies, but worth the wait.

Cherry Culture still have a huge sale on their website. They have a lot of great products to choose from, NYX Cosmetics is just one of the brands that they have on sale.
I think i need to order some goodies soon, maybe try out a few brands that i haven't tried before.



Swatch:

Vanilla Shimmer & Rust



Swatch:

Frosted Lilac & Burgundy Pearl


Palette from LA Colors called Wine & Roses

Swatch:



Nail Polishes In Wave Length, Radiation & Static Electricity

Please let me know if you want to see reviews on any of these products.
Also leave me a comment if you want to see swatches of the nail polishes.

Dont forget to enter my MAC Cosmetics Giveaway HERE

What do you think about the goodies?
Xoxo Christine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...