Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today's Shopping

Today i did a little shopping with my mom, we had a super sweet time together.
Been a while since we have been out shopping together they just came home from vacation, so I had a really fun time.

Here are the goodies i got today :)



I really liked this top when i saw it. Its simple but very cute at the same time.
It has an open back too, i think that is very sexy.
Love the details around the neck, pretty <3
The store i bough this in also had a sale :)


Love this black top, so pretty <3
Going to style an outfit, so you guys can see these tops on :)

I got both these tops for $33


I also got this super cute little bag. I only have big bags, so its great to have a little one.
I absolutely love handbags, cant get enough of them. This has such a pretty color and looks good with almost everything. :)


I also got these movies. Love watching movies, so much fun. Just saw sex and the city the movie, such a sweet movie. The clothes and shoes are to die for <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...