Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sigma Make-Up - Duo Fibre - F50

I have bought a new brush from Sigma Make-Up - The Duo Fibre F50 brush.
Its a perfect brush to use for your liquid foundation.
The reason that i had to buy myself a new brush, is that the brush i already use from Coastal Scents shed too much hair. Black little hairs that stick to my foundation, NOT pretty at all.

Thats why I have chosen to try out this brush from Sigma. I have heard alot of great things about this brush.

Duo Fibre - F50




Going to wash it today so i can start using it.
I really hope that this dont shed black hair that sticks to my foundation.

The brushes i use for my make up is all from Sigma Make-Up.
Love their brushes, so soft and easy to work with.
I have never experienced anything negative with their brushes, so im excited to try it out :)

Do you use a foundation brush?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...