Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar Fashion: My Favorites of Past Years

I tried to narrow it down further, but it was like parting with your favorite pair of jeans...I just couldn't do it.  So, I present my picks for best Oscar gowns of all-time:
Renee Zellweger in Jean Desses, Kate Winslett in Ben di Lisi, Jennifer Lopez in Valentino, Michelle Williams in Vera Wang, Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive', Jennifer Garner in Valentino, Reese Witherspoon in Nina Ricci, Charlize Theron in Alberta Ferretti, Marion Cotilard in Gaultier, Charlize Theron in Vera Wang, Penelope Cruz in Versace, Natalie Portman in Rodarte, Kate Hudson in Versace, Keira Knightly in Vera Wang, Hilary Swank in Guy Laroche, Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph Lauren

If I had to pick my top 5 from these, it would go like this (in order):  Kate Hudson, Michelle Williams, Penelope Cruz, Charlize Theron in Vera Wang, Renee' Zellweger

I do love Reese's gown, but she really got picked because she was the best dressed of the entire awards season in 2007, and maybe of any season (remember when she first stepped out at the Golden Globes with the new bangs, short yellow Nina Ricci dress, and looking fresh and amazing!?)

So many beautiful dresses and hairstyles to inspire you in your wedding gown and hair choices...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...