Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lovely News

I haven't been all that inspired by wedding stuff lately.  And I am having a hard time writing a daily blog post.  And pretty soon I'm going to be so busy I won't have time to write a daily post.  Why, you might ask (that one person out there who reads this).....well, because I have some news.

Come November, I'll be the proud mama of a little baby boy!  And I couldn't be more excited.  So you may notice my blog posts don't come every day or there aren't as many DIY projects or inspiration boards.  Please know I'll continue to put out content that inspires me as I can, and hope to still inspire you.  And you can really help me out by submitting real weddings, DIY projects, or anything else you'd like to share and have me feature!

Since a post is always better with a photo, here is one of my favorites, by Elizabeth Messina:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...