Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

I'm out of town visiting family for the weekend, and skipping my traditional post for today.  Instead I just wanted to take a minute to thank the men and women of our military, and their families, for the sacrifice they make to protect the rest of us and keep our country safe.  I have/had friends and family in the military, and a best friend who is home with her little one and another on the way while her husband is serving our country in Iraq.  On this day, I think it is important to remember those people, and the ones who have lost their lives.

On a lighter note, I got engaged to my hubby two years ago this weekend.  Here is a picture of us celebrating over mimosas at brunch that day.  Happy engage-a-versary to us!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...