Monday, April 5, 2010

DIY Contest on Ruffled

Ruffled is having a DIY contest right now and there are some great entries.  Here are my favorites:

1.  DIY Faux Milk Glass
This one is my favorite, because it truly transforms regular glass vases and containers, making them look just like real milk glass, but without the effort or cost of finding real milk glass.  And it is such an easy DIY project!  Go here for complete instructions.

2.  DIY Vintage Wedding Guestbook
I love guestbook alternatives, and I love vintage books, so this next one is right up my alley.  Though a little more complicated and time consuming, I think it would be a great project for a crafty bride-to-be.  Go here for the full post and instructions.


3.  DIY Kitchy Centerpieces
How cool is this idea to use old bundt pans to make centerpieces!?  You could do this for your wedding, a shower or party, or just around your home.  Love it.  Go here for full instructions.


Go over to Ruffled and check out all of the entries, and vote for your favorite!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...