Thursday, April 15, 2010

Belly shots

Last night, my brother and I went for a bike ride, and I roped him into taking a few belly shots. I'm just over 33 weeks (about 7 1/2 months), and I'm so excited to see our baby boy's teeny face in less than two months! I'm so curious about what he'll look like (and if he'll still resemble a Dr. Seuss character). I have to admit, though, I'm getting a little nervous about the actual birth. I alternate between being super calm and being slightly panicky. It makes me feel better that so many mothers have done it before. When I walk around New York, I catch myself staring at strangers and thinking, "You were born, and you were born, and you were born."

Anyway, thank you, as always, for following along! It's such a pleasure to share everything with you. xo

P.S. Past belly shots.

(Big thanks to Nick for taking the photos. The navy shirt is from Gap Maternity.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...